Friday, December 28, 2007 |
  Song Title: Any Other Way
  Artist: Backstreet Boys
  Year: 2005

   Play


  If it doesn't work, Click Here


  Get lyric

[ Nick: ]
There you go caught you
crashin' my dreams again
Just when I'm trying to get over you
I tell my heart but I can't
seem to comprehend
A day without you

[ AJ: ]
Now you've carved out a life
But I wear the scars
Reminding me by the hour
That it's time to accept
that's the way
things are
I wish I could but

[ Chorus: ]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is
[ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/wb ]
only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

[ Brian: ]
Since you drained all the
color out of the sky
How am I supposed to feel?
It's like I'm livin' in
somebody else's life
Tell me it's not real

[ Repeat Chorus 2x ]

[ Howie: ]
Like we never had a falling out
Like the tears had never hit the ground
Like you're still here
You're still here

[ Brian: ]
Since you drained all the
color out of the sky

[ Repeat Chorus 2x ]


  AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Labels: ,
Newer Posts Home Older Posts

Copyright @ 2007 Ultimate Music Center Home | Rss Feed | Contact